We are excited to be partnering alongside a privately held company near Minneapolis, MN who is looking to hire a Senior Accountant. This person will be working alongside the accounting manager and Controller preparing monthly entries, closing books, creating the budget etc. They are looking to grow from $700M to $2B by 2024 and have already seen tremendous growth! They operate like a startup and need all hands on deck. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to be involved with a company that operates like a startup but is already making huge leaps in the manufacturing world. This company is very laid back and is full of great people who want someone that is interested in making an impact on their organization. If this sounds like something you are interested, please apply online or reach out to Roya directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monthly accounting tasks: closing the books, journal entries, reconciling accounts, etc.
- Conduct inventory counts and investigate variances
- Create company’s budget and processes’
- Perform accounting for non-operating companies included in the corporate structure
- Analyze production/manufacturing costs and prepare reports for assessment and revision
- Prepare support for filing taxes
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required, CPA, CMA, or CGMA is a plus
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Cost accounting/Corporate accounting experience
- Strong understanding of Financials and GAAP
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.