SkyWater is partnering with a high-growth company that is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team. This $1.1B+ international company has been growing aggressively year after year and will be continuing this growth due to their acquisitive nature. This company has a very flexible hybrid model and is known for having a collaborative, innovative, and supportive culture that promotes growth and development for its employees.
This impactful and highly visible role reports to the Assistant Controller and will have exposure to a wide range of responsibilities, some of which include assisting with SEC reporting, supporting any big one-off transactions like acquisitions, and identifying and driving process improvement.
If you would like further information, feel free to contact Erin Heer at EHeer@skywatersearch.com or apply online for further consideration.
- Review consolidation activities ensuring that month end close is completed timely
- Own quarterly technical revenue recognition calculations and deferred revenue
- Regularly perform and/or review internal controls in adherence with SOX
- Prepare SEC reporting including 8Ks, 10Ks, and 10Qs
- Assist management team in evaluating accounting implications on proposed business transactions and document conclusions with position memos
- Assist with the development of accounting policies and ensure proper communication and training on these policies
- Support M&A accounting and ensure new acquisitions are integrated into the corporate structure
- Research discrepancies and issues, collaborating with other team members to resolve
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of experience including recent public accounting experience.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA is required
- Strong time management skills with ability to consistently meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong technical accounting abilities
- Ability to build and maintain effective work relationships across functional areas.
- Proven successful project management experience, including process improvement
- Outstanding leadership, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to grow professionally
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.