SkyWater is partnering with a Manufacturing company in the west metro that is looking to hire a Senior Accountant! This is open due to an internal promotion, as our client is known to promote from within. You’ll be responsible for general accounting duties, implementing a new software, and be involved hands on in projects so you can see your work make a direct impact on the business. This is a hybrid position with a competitive compensation package that includes profit sharing and a generous benefits package.
- Projects & Process Improvement Involvement in ERP planning and implementation project
- Partner with business leaders such as Director of Manufacturing to improve costing.
- General Accounting Completion and review of journal entries in connection with the month-end closing process.
- Prepare and review account reconciliations and monthly corporate reporting. Partner with external auditors for annual audit.
- Prepares factory-specific and consolidated manufacturing finance reporting and perform general cost accounting activities.
- Prepare and maintain financial reporting (internal and external).Review and report on pace, projection, and / or budgeting.
- Actively promotes a culture of trust and continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience and / or Public Accounting experience
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple tasks independently
- Highly proficient in MS Office : Excel, Word, Outlook. Intermediate to advanced Excel skills. (Comfortable using V-Lookups, Pivot Tables and high volumes of data)
- Self-motivated, creative thinker, and problem solver
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.