SkyWater Search is partnering with a great company in the ecommerce space that is looking to hire a Senior Accountant. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience, exposure to payroll accounting & intercompany transactions, and have a no task to small mentality. This is a hybrid role; in office 1 day per week.
- Facilitate and complete monthly/quarterly/annual financial close process, including journal entries and account reconciliations
- Maintain General Ledger
- Perform bank reconciliation and cash management
- Payroll accounting for multiple entities
- Assist in financial and tax audits
- Work with business partners in researching and resolving financial issues
- Manage intercompany transactions between different entities (track, maintain expenses, and balance at the end of the month)
- Help to develop, document, and improve accounting policies and procedures
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned by management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Strongly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Payroll accounting experience is highly preferred
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.