Senior Accounting Analyst
I'm partnering with a ~$200M global medical device company looking to bring on a Senior Accounting Analyst to their team. They are growing quickly through major acquisitions and will increase their revenue by 50% this year so they are looking for someone who wants to play a key part in helping with this growth. The Global Controller, who this role reports to, is looking for his right hand person to assist with more of the analytical side of things and lead process improvements including streamlining, automating and developing processes/reporting. They have an awesome culture including summer hours, a week off between Christmas and New Year’s, and a tight knit team.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Prepare and perform journal entries for areas of responsibility
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations and report them in accounting software.
- Assist in the development and compliance of treasury policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain a treasury management reporting package
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Develop and report on periodic analytics including KPI’s, balance sheet, cash and net financial position
- Recommend and implement opportunities for process improvement and/or automation
- Other ad hoc analysis and special projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- 4+ years of related accounting experience
- Manufacturing industry and international company experience preferred
- Experience with a major ERP system
- Strong communication and technical accounting skills
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.