Work style: Hybrid – local office in Edina, MN
Pay: Highly competitive if not over market
Experience: At least 2+ years of accounting and/or finance experience
We are a multi-faceted, growing business that partners with and serves the private equity industry. If you are a strategic minded Finance/Accounting professional looking for a unique and dynamic opportunity to work in a stimulating, high-growth company, this could be an exciting opportunity for you to check out!
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who wants to provide financial analysis, modeling and business process support to Private Equity firms and portfolio companies at the point of transaction (buy/sell and integration). In this role you will be communicating with users/customers & colleagues 2-3 levels up/down and across a range of disciplines, so we are looking for articulate, confident, self-starters who enjoy working with all levels of management. This position will also serve as an advisor and liaison to investment banking, PE, and corporate clients on various implementation engagements.
If you have 2-5 years of accounting and/or financial analytical experience, and you’re able to adapt on the fly and deal with ambiguity, feel free to submit your resume for consideration – we would love to hear from you!
- Analyze operational and financial data to provide insights into clients’ business performance
- Support client due diligence efforts with financial modeling, analysis and data reviews
- Deliver presentations to clients regarding performance, findings and recommendations
- Assist on due diligence and financial modeling for internal acquisition targets
- Assist in development of operating and long-term plans for clients and internal businesses
- Advise and support the implementation of key business processes with clients
- Advise, support, train, and partner with client business end-users during software implementations. Client may be investment banks, private equity firms or operating companies.
- Partner with internal software development teams in product development, testing and refinement of software features and functionality
Desired Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate B.S. Degree – emphasis in Accounting & Finance, CPA preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of relative accounting and financial analytical experience
- Strong technical financial skills (e.g. financial statement preparation/composition, audit, planning & budgeting, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of systems, such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Access, etc.
- Exposure to business intelligence and/or planning and budgeting software applications a plus
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.