Senior Associate Client Service
We are working with an established Wealth Manager to find a Senior Associate-Client Service. The firm has an excellent culture and a high profile and exclusive client base.
This person will be acutely focused on providing top-notch client service. This role will directly support select Advisors and high profile client and will develop authentic client relationships. The Senior associate will work with a refined set of clients and will provide extremely high-touch service.
We are looking for an analytical high performer who has a rigorous service acumen. We want an entrepreneurial, adaptable attitude and someone that strives to develop trusted client relationships, and become experts at providing support whenever and wherever clients need it.
If interested, please contact Jamende@skywatersearch.com
- Successful candidates will combine rigorous service acumen across many of the following areas, along with impressive depth in one or two: o Financial Planning o Insurance o Tax Services o Estate Planning o Executive Compensation o Cash Flow Management o Accounting
- Experience in a client-service or professional service role
- Record of success in improving processes
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage lateral and upwards
- Experience with a CRM database is appreciated (e.g., Salesforce)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Interpret client documents to answer client questions
- Participate in client calls and meetings
- Keep all aspects of CRM (Salesforce) up-to-date
- Create and maintain paper and online files for clients
- Coordinate special requests and client projects
- Work directly with client’s other preferred professionals to inquire about, resolve, or facilitate client requests
- Ensure service standards are being exceeded at all times when answering and responding to in-bound client requests
- Manage custodian relationships
Desired Skills and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (required) - Minimum of 7-10 years related experience - Certified Financial Planner® certification (preferred)
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.