SkyWater is partnering with an international life sciences company looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team. This public company has been growing aggressively year after year and will be continuing this growth due to their acquisitive nature. This is not a “check the box” type role so they are looking for someone who truly wants to make an impact and see their work add value. This person will act as a strategic partner while quickly learning the ins and outs of the growing business.
- Assist in risk assessment, audit scoping and audit program development
- Complete assigned audits within budgeted timeframes and budgeted costs
- Monitor, assess, and recommend pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues and emerging risks
- Draft audit reports and present issues to the business while discussing practical cross-functional solutions
- Apply understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance
- Contribute to the development of audit processes improvements, including the development of automated routines to help focus audit testing
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years of Audit experience within Big 4 or Tier 2 public accounting firm or industry Audit experience
- Experience with life sciences or manufacturing clients
- Experience working with management to implement SOX controls within new locations
- Effective project management skills
- Effective influencing and relationship management skills
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.