Senior Compensation Analyst
SkyWater Search Partners is engaged with one of our best clients to find a strong Senior Compensation Analyst to report into their Compensation Manager. This role will be part of a broader, supportive HR function and will play an integral role in transformative compensation practices within the organization. This position will need to be onsite in Bloomington at least once a week with brief monthly travel to their headquarters in Northern Minnesota.
- Analyze current compensation practices to make recommendations
- Participate in market analysis
- Deliver upon job analysis to determine appropriate job-leveling
- Work cross-functionally to guide business partners on compensation expectations and deliverables
- Lead compensation-related projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years of direct compensation experience
- Supreme mathematical and analytical skills
- Practical working knowledge of compensation principles and practices
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite skills including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.