Senior Director of Partnerships
Our client, a fast-growing 100+ employee, SaaS technology company is looking for a Senior Director of Partnerships.
This organization been on a Who's Who List of exciting Minnesota-based technology companies, and has a great corporate culture to boot (multiple Best Place to Work Awards).
Reporting to the CEO, this is an integral part of their next round of growth as an organization. An individual contributor role that will help manage the "farmers" of the sales team, this role will partner with Sales, Product, and Development in developing new partnerships across a variety of complimentary technologies & platforms for their software.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background within a technology organization doing everything from corporate strategy, identifying and setting up new product partners, operationalizing those products, negotiating contracts, etc.
- Supporting the CEO, Sales & Technology in the creation of the partner ecosystem playbook outlining key partnership targets and technology integrations—that complement and enhance our client's offerings and capabilities, and offer differentiated value to customers
- Functioning as our client's technical expert during the partnership due diligence phase. You will deliver product demos, conduct technical discussions, and articulate our client's technology capabilities and the integration value proposition to potential partner targets
- You will develop the integration use cases, create awareness of individual partner capabilities with these teams, present the technical rationale for the partner integration and facilitate partner dialog as needed during the integration phase
- Collaborating with Product in the development of technical collateral and sales tools to enable the effective launch and roll-out of partner solutions
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of product management or pre-sales or post-sales experience with a deep and broad understanding of software/technology
- Experience in developing tools and processes to scale a broad technology partner ecosystem
- Adept at engaging with and influencing a variety of internal and external teams and roles—ranging from developers to marketing to sales to senior executives
- Self-starter, self-motivated, executes with urgency and flexibility, and thrives in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to shape and align strategic agenda with senior executives and across partner organizations
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.