Senior Director of Sales
We’re excited to partner with one of the most exciting and growing healthcare and medical device organizations in Minnesota to identify their top sales & strategic growth leader, reporting to the CEO.
This well-respected company has been voted a Best Place to Work by its employees, and has doubled in size in the last 4 years alone. Partnering with some of the most respected organizations in Minnesota, including Medtronic, 3M, Mayo Clinic, etc., this individual be driven by making & maintaining business relationships, while also serving as a player/coach leading a small sales team.
This role is physically located in Minneapolis, but the organization is open to a hybrid work arrangement. The overall compensation package is competitive with an attractive base salary, bonus potential, and benefits package.
- Responsible for developing the business strategy. Will include messaging, targets, and membership sales and execution plan on behalf of the organization
- Develop support services strategy and structure, provide leadership to support service team to ensure membership quality, satisfaction, and retention
- Meet and exceed annual business development growth targets
- Design and implement sales management performance tools
- Integrate into the organization service offerings the various specialty areas, which include, government affairs, communications, and transformation
- Serve as an organizational leader in external related events
- Engage key members and C-suite stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree required
- 10+ years sales experience in health product, service, or tech at C-Suite level
- 3+ years management experience of direct reports
- Demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Market research and market segment knowledge
- Executive presence with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude, willing to roll sleeves up and get the job done
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.