Senior Electrical Engineer
The Senior Electrical Engineer be an integral part of the product development process, managing technical projects and leading the development of electrical and electronic control products. You’ll assume ownership of the design scope and lead a team of 3 engineers in navigating the design process. You’ll also engage directly with a cross-functional team, ensuring that the design performance aligns with the anticipated requirements and that the deliverables are thoroughly detailed and scrutinized throughout the entire product life cycle.
- Lead the electrical design process, providing technical guidance to the engineering team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate electrical components throughout the product life cycle.
- Conduct detailed analysis and testing to ensure design performance meets or exceeds requirements.
- Mentor junior engineers, enhancing overall team capabilities.
- Utilize strong planning skills to prioritize and assign activities based on skills, timing, and team capabilities.
- Represent design engineers in project alignment discussions, maintaining an up-to-date working knowledge of technical aspects and efficiently managing technical content presentations with customer engineers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Senior Electrical Engineer with a successful track record.
- Proficiency in electrical design tools and software.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical systems, components, and regulations.
- Strong leadership and communication skills for effective collaboration.
- Problem-solving aptitude and proactive approach to engineering challenges
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.