Senior Financial Analyst
SkyWater is currently partnering with a dynamic software company located in the heart of downtown that is looking to add a high-performing senior financial analyst to their team. This company has over 75 quarters of consecutive growth and an attractive company culture – fast-paced, promoting from within, and a group of motivated and driven individuals looking to advance their career. This person will collaborate with teams across the organization and be viewed as a true business partner. Additionally, this person will have immediate exposure to senior leadership and interact with these individuals on a daily basis. If you’re looking for a role with a high level of exposure to a growing, successful business and the opportunity to grow your FP&A skills and executive presence, this position could be an exciting opportunity for you!
- Collaborate with senior management and departmental owners to develop monthly forecasts and the annual budget
- Effectively communicate and present results of analyses with recommended courses of actions
- Develop financial models and business cases in partnership with business managers
- Manage and maintain the integrity and reliability of data, modeling and reporting
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 4+ years of experience in finance, with 3+ years in a financial planning & analysis role; month-end accounting experience a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated technical proficiency with financial planning and reporting software (Anaplan or Essbase is highly desired)
- Public company experience
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.