Senior Financial Analyst
SkyWater is currently partnering with a dynamic software company located in the heart of downtown that is looking to add a high-performing senior financial analyst to their team. This company has over 75 quarters of consecutive growth and an attractive company culture – fast-paced, promoting from within, and a group of motivated and driven individuals looking to advance their career. This person will collaborate with C-suite level individuals across the organization on a daily basis and be viewed as the revenue expert of the FP&A team. If you’re looking for a role with a high level of exposure to a growing, successful business and the opportunity to grow your revenue knowledge and skills, this position could be an exciting opportunity for you!
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting (i.e. analyze financial results, identify and understand key trends, assess current and future business risk; communicate results upward and to the appropriate audiences)
- Build and maintain financial models that appropriately estimate and project revenue and utilize the models to provide analytics of anticipated trends
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand new company offerings and to implement models that properly recognize revenue according to accounting principles and company policy
- Analyze pricing data and provide recommendations for changes to increase average selling price
- Establish controls necessary to ensure that revenue forecasts, deferred revenue balances and revenue accounting execution are compliant with accounting principles and company policy
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset with advanced business acumen
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects, while still providing clear communication
- Demonstrated experience building financial models
- Public company experience
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.