Senior Financial Analyst
I'm looking for an experienced Finance professional for one of SkyWater's growing publicly traded clients in NE Minneapolis. This organization has grown to $700M in revenue through multiple large recent acquisitions and is continuing on an aggressive growth path. As a newly created position due to growth, the Senior Financial Analyst will own a specific international region and segment of the business on all things financial, planning and analysis. This individual must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills as they will need to analyze data and interpret what it means to then make important financial decisions for the company. This person also must possess outstanding communication skills to be able to effectively work with leadership, board members and executives and act as a true business partner.
- Support Finance Division and Segment leadership in driving all enterprise financial processes including: long term plan, prioritization, annual operating plan and quarterly forecasting
- Perform revenue reporting and analysis on a monthly, weekly, and daily basis
- Provide data and analysis to support segment/division operations and decision making through monthly reporting, variance analysis, capital planning, tracking and reporting, and ad hoc financial analysis
- Drive data clean-up, process improvements, assimilation and management
- Frequently interact with senior management and business leads around the world including preparing and presenting to board level leadership throughout the organization
- Support controllership and internal audit needs
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-6 years of Finance (specifically FP&A) experience required
- Public accounting roots preferred
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.