Senior Financial Analyst
SkyWater is excited to be partnering with a market leader in the digitally enabled manufacturing space looking to add a high-performing senior financial analyst to their team. This company is growing like crazy (doubled in revenue over the last 5 years!) and has a very attractive company culture – fast-paced, promoting from within, and a group of motivated and driven individuals looking to advance their career.
This person will report directly to the Director of Finance (19+ years of progressive finance experience at Fortune 500 companies), who is a great mentor to learn from! This person will collaborate cross-functionally with individuals across the organization (specifically, sales, marketing, and SG&A) and be viewed as a true business partner. Additionally, through budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis, this individual will continuously develop and improve their finance skills, allowing one to advance quickly within the organization.
If you’re looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity to join an organization and grow your FP&A skills, this is the opportunity for you!
- Collaborate with management and leadership to develop monthly forecasts and the annual budget
- Lead, prepare and effectively communicate the analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual results as they compare to past results, current plans, and future expectations
- Partner with managers and leadership within the organization to help them understand revenue and SG&A drivers
- Analyze and identify opportunities to drive SG&A cost savings and/ or utilizes resources more efficiently
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 4+ years of progressive experience in budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and flexibility to change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.