Senior Financial Analyst
SkyWater is partnering with a well-established Consumer Products company looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their team. Even with the year we’ve had, this company has been growing significantly – both organically and through acquisitions (with more to come) and continues to be a leader in their industry. This is a role with a high level of visibility and exposure – this individual will act as a true financial business partner by collaborating with Sales & Operations, General Management and other company Executives to help make key decisions and drive the business. If you’re intrigued by a role with lots of variety and project based work, this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Partner with Executive Leadership to build financial plans.
- Perform variance analysis of current period against budget and prior year to determine trends and root cause.
- Identify risks and opportunities to budget and partner cross functionally to develop plans to address.
- Perform analysis of supplier, customer, and product profitability.
- Communicate findings from analysis and make recommendations to cross functional partners and help implement improvements and efficiencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned and directed by upper management or as needed by cross functional partners.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of FP&A related experience or public accounting experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Excel
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.