Senior Financial Analyst
Our client is a rapidly growing SaaS organization in the heart of Chicago looking to add to their expanding FP&A department to work along side top talent coming from investment banking, fortune 500 and private equity FP&A functions. They are searching for a sharp, data driven, highly analytical financial analyst seeking professional development. The ideal candidate will be one who is looking to partner cross-functionally with key stake holders throughout the organization, with a heavy focus on project based initiatives outside of the traditional FP&A responsibilities.
- Cross-functional FP&A role with high level exposure to executive leaders across several verticals, including CFO, operations, accounting, & sales
- Responsible for assessing KPI’s, creating planning tools, financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, variance analysis & financial reporting
- Role will be heavily focused on project initiatives. Implementation of new forecasting tool, M&A activity, process improvement projects, and aiding with global expansion
- Highly talented leadership team
- Progressive FP&A experience, public accounting, or consulting experience at a large fast paced organization.
- Experience compiling or auditing financial statements
- Advanced Excel and familiarity with budgeting and forecasting tools
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA plus
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.