Senior Financial Analyst
SkyWater is partnering with a growing Consumer Products company looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their team. Even with the crazy last year we’ve had, this company has been growing significantly – both organically and through acquisitions (with more to come) and continues to be a leader in their industry. This is a role with a high level of visibility and exposure – this individual will act as a true financial business partner by collaborating with Sales & Operations, General Management and other company Executives to help make key financial decisions to ultimately drive the business. I’m looking for someone who is a self-starter and loves building relationships!
- Prepare financial plan, forecast, reporting and analysis for the business clients.
- Develop, Implement and enhance monthly and quarterly business reviews with sales & marketing leadership teams. Provide information and recommendations to leadership on both regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Support detailed review of financial results and provide explanation of variances to forecast/budget and future risks and opportunities.
- Define recommendations to avoid gross margin erosion. Analyze gross margin and identify product cost issues and address with Procurement, Operations, and Finance as appropriate.
- Responsible for updating financial models with current financial reporting trends
- Prepares financial presentation materials and formal business case documents for use with senior management.
- Proactively identify opportunities for change and process improvement related to forecasting, reporting, modeling, and analysis.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of public accounting experience or 3+ years of financial analysis/FP&A experience
- Must be self-motivated with great communication skills
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.