Senior Financial Analyst
SkyWater is partnering with a local manufacturing & distribution company looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to the team due to a recent acquisition and growth of the company. This is an exciting role if you're looking for a high level of variety, ownership, and exposure — this role truly has all 3 which is something I rarely see! The culture at this company is also one of the best — very little turnover, emphasis on advancement opportunities, AND they like to have fun!
- Assist with preparing and analyzing the annual budget
- Assist with monthly P&L forecasts
- Prepare financial analyses and reports for the month-end close
- Assist with forecasting inventory, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and cash flows
- Prepare P&L models for new business opportunities and analyze results of past deals
- Review daily financial reports for trends and quality control
- Perform daily and weekly treasury duties and prepare treasury reports
- Financial analysis and other projects on an ad-hoc basis
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or a related field.
- 3-5 years of FP&A related experience required.
- Passionate about improving processes/finding efficiencies
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.