Senior Financial Analyst
SkyWater is partnering with a Medical Device company looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their team. This company has been growing significantly over the past few years – both organically and through acquisitions (with more to come) and continues to be a leader in their industry. This is a role with a high level of visibility and exposure – this individual will act as a commercial finance business partner collaborating with the Business Development/Sales & Operations teams to help make key financial decisions to ultimately drive the business. I’m looking for someone who is self-motivated and wants to grow with the company!
- Gather market intelligence data on customers and competitors and communicate pertinent information to relevant groups and individuals to help identify trends impacting the overall business.
- Work collaboratively with the business teams, supporting Sales in quotes, creating financial models and measuring shift in volume and market share.
- Partner with Business Development and Sales Engineering in quoting for new business through an understanding of current product costs.
- Communicate sales reporting and sales forecasting to senior management.
- Analyze results and create reports containing respecting conclusions, ideas, and general guidance.
- Generate ad hoc reporting for the business development team as required.
- Communicate results to key stakeholders in order to support informed business decisions by providing analysis and recommendations.
- Keep abreast of latest developments in the industry and provide insight and comment on potential future direction.
- Work collaboratively with the business development team in creating financial models and measuring shift in volume and mix.
- Create and maintain Power BI dashboards for key business leaders.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance preferred.
- 3-4 years of related Finance experience required.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a demonstrated aptitude for detailed analysis.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must be a self-starter and possess drive for results.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience, including senior management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Experience with business intelligence software such as Power BI, is preferred.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.