Senior Financial Analyst
SkyWater is partnering with a high-growth family-owned company that has been around for over 100 years. This company is committed to the well-being of their employees and is known for investing in their people and promoting professional advancement. They are searching for a Senior Financial Analyst to work out of their corporate office in downtown Minneapolis (North Loop). This position reports directly to the VP of Finance and is a highly visible role to senior leadership (COO and President). It’s an exciting opportunity to have an impact as they build out their FP&A function, and there is opportunity for advancement as they continue to grow!
This is a newly created position due to growth – if you have FP&A experience and are someone who is proactive, takes initiative, and can bring best practices, this could be a great opportunity for you! If you would like further information, feel free to contact Erin Heer at EHeer@skywatersearch.com or apply online for further consideration.
- Responsible for financial and operational metric forecasting
- Report on financial performance and assist in the preparation of monthly leadership reviews
- Assist with the development of annual budgets
- Partner with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate revenue trends and performance
- Create metrics, dashboards, and reports to manage and review business performance
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of dashboards, standard and ad-hoc reports, and self-service tools
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS/BA in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of experience in a finance or accounting role
- Excel experience developing business performance reporting, conducting creative analysis of complex data, and translating the results into actionable insights
- Proficient in Excel modeling techniques, advanced formulas, and functions
- Highly analytical and quantitative; extract and summarize relevant data for executive decision-making
- Self-starter who can operate independently across different departments in a rapidly growing and fast-paced growth company
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.