Senior Financial Analyst
Are you passionate about the health and wellness industry? SkyWater is partnering with a local company here on in the greater Twin Cities area on a Senior Financial Analyst opportunity. This is a high visibility role and you will get to present to executive leaders and presidents. The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of finance experience. You’ll be able to work on a super flexible schedule and go in-office only 2X/week. This company offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Apply today!
- Financial liaison and consultative partner to leadership for The Bar Method and Basecamp Fitness, provides analytical insight and makes recommendations that will improve performance and achieve objectives
- Identify, analyze, and report key performance indicators that drive financial performance at the studio-level and the franchisor
- Build complex financial models to aid in strategic decision-making
- Prepare and maintain budgets and forecasts for operations and capital expenditures
- Design and monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of variances
- Provide financial support for Self Esteem Brand’s shared services
- Enhance Business Intelligence at Self Esteem Brands, by partnering with Data Team to design data models and reports and working with other teams to improve data quality and availability
- Effectively communicate results, projections, and variances outside of the finance department
- Support leadership with in-depth analysis
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Advanced analytical, mathematical, and spreadsheet modeling skills
- Experience with business intelligence applications (Microsoft BI preferred)
- Ability to think creatively, deadline-driven and self-motivated contributor
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.