Senior Financial Analyst
SkyWater is thrilled to be partnering with one of its best clients to add TWO Senior Financial Analysts to their growing team. This company has 87 consecutive quarters of growth and an attractive company culture – fast-paced, collaborative, promoting from within, and a group of motivated and driven individuals looking to advance their career. We’ve placed many people at this organization and they all love it!
The VP of Finance is looking to build out a world-class FP&A team and is seeking driven and motivated individuals to join her team – individuals who are passionate about helping the company with growth optimization and strategy (because that’s the fun part!). If you enjoy building out analytics, trends and modeling, thrive in high-exposure positions, and want to influence strategy at a strong and growing company, these are the roles for you!
Please apply here or reach out to Erin Heer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Lead finance business partner on all strategic priorities
- Responsible for monthly forecast and contributes to month-end close- including variance and trend analysis
- Effectively and proactively communicate/present results of analyses with recommended courses of actions
- Collaborate cross-functionally with different business teams
- Support and work directly with the management team in the analysis and monitoring of key financial statistics and analytics
- Identify opportunities and actions to move the finance function forward through creation of financial reporting and analytic tools
- Develop financial models and/or business cases in partnership with business partners
- Contribute to standardization efforts and data transformation
- Demonstrate ethical responsibility, personal accountability, and responsibility of financial data
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance and a minimum of 4 years of progressive experience in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive FP&A skills and demonstrated technical proficiency with financial planning and reporting software
- Strong Excel and financial modeling skills
- Energized by delivering financial results to senior leadership
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.