Senior Financial Analyst
SkyWater is partnering with a well-known tourism company on their search for a Senior Financial Analyst!
This fast-growing and dynamic company is known for developing their employees and promoting from within – this position is open because the previous SFA was promoted to a newly create Manager role. The SFA will report to the Director of Finance and will have high visibility to the C-suite. It’s a very strategic role where you will be creating and analyzing financial models for long-range planning, cash flow, and other strategic projects. Because this company is in the tourism industry, there are also some attractive and exciting perks that all employees are eligible for!
If you’re a driven FA looking for that next step in a more strategic and visible role, or an SFA that is looking for a new challenge, this opportunity could be for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply here or reach out to Erin Heer at email@example.com.
- Build and maintain detailed financial models of the company
- Collaborate with other Finance teams to provide analytical support for operations analysis and decision making
- Analyze relevant information, trends, and data to support decision making and forecasting
- Prepare financial analysis of current operations to identify areas for improvement
- Prepare cost/benefit analysis on proposed projects and investments
- Ad hoc operational and financial analysis and special projects as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or other analytical field
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to work with executive leadership
- Experienced with MS Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Driven with a natural curiosity and proactively takes initiative
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.