Senior Financial Analyst
SkyWater is excited to partner with a local company on their search for a Senior Financial Analyst! This is a mission driven company that positively impacts many people’s lives. They are known for having a culture that is values-based, casual with a continuous improvement mindset, low pressure, and collaborative.
This is a newly created role due to the company’s growth – this person will have ownership of a variety of Finance responsibilities, and you will see the impact of your work! It’s also a highly visible role, reporting directly to the CFO.
If you are a self-starter who takes initiative and wants to create positive change, please apply here or reach out to Erin Heer (email@example.com) if you would like to learn more.
- Develops financial models, and conduct cost-benefit and benchmarking analyses.
- Assists with the financial analysis of acquisitions.
- Owns the financial and cash flow forecasting process; leads the annual operational and capital budget process.
- Investigates operational and financial results, identify trends and make recommendations for improvements.
- Communicate effectively with the CFO and Executive Leadership
- Additional ad-hoc responsibilities, as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field
- Proven financial analysis experience.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.