Senior Financial Analyst
SkyWater is excited to partner with a local company on their search for a Senior Financial Analyst. This opportunity is with a middle market company that manufactures products you use every day!
They are searching for an SFA with FP&A experience that can help implement and improve processes and create new reporting for leadership – a very impactful role with growth opportunities as they are growing! The hiring leader is amazing, she is looking for someone that wants to take initiative, but she is also there to provide guidance and develop this person.
This family-owned company is very entrepreneurial, flexible, innovative, and collaborative, and the corporate office environment is very fun and energetic! They work hard but also like to do different events and outings as a Finance team and a company.
If you’re looking for an SFA opportunity with variety at a fun company where you can have an impact, this could be a great opportunity!
Please apply here or reach out to Erin Heer (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to learn more.
- Develop and maintain complex financial models to support budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Analyze financial results against budgets and forecasts and identify areas for improvement and cost-saving opportunities.
- Communicate budget and forecast updates and results to senior management and provide recommendations on actions to improve financial performance.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports, including variance analysis and trend analysis.
- Leading and assisting project teams with financial guidance, projections, and modeling. Performing ad hoc financial analysis as needed.
- Collaborate with the accounting team to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting and compliance with GAAP and other regulatory requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex financial data into actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Ability to work to work both collaboratively and independently, prioritize competing demands, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Initiative to gain insights and implement process improvements and efficiencies where needed
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.