Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
SkyWater is thrilled to be partnering with a $2B Service Technology company who is looking to add a strong leader to their corporate Accounting team. They are hiring a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant who will work closely with the Finance leaders to help support the financial well-being of the company. This is a very culture focused company that promotes work/life balance and a casual working environment but still provides the fast-paced challenge of a growing public company! This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to leverage the experience they’ve gained in public accounting but get back to a 40-45 hour work week. This opportunity will allow you to continue working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, but will promote balance in your life.
- Assists with preparation of required 10-Q schedules as requested by the technical accounting team.
- Works with FP&A personnel in support of departmental P&L reviews and ensures appropriate accruals.
- Manages and prepares required governmental financial reports.
- Assists in conducting quarterly internal controls procedures, including the formal quarterly search for unrecorded liabilities.
- Tracks capital projects and management of fixed assets sub-ledger, including internally-developed software projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 4-6 years of experience
- 2+ years of public accounting experience
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.