Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
SkyWater is thrilled to be partnering with one of its best clients on their search for a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst. This company has 87 consecutive quarters of growth and an attractive company culture – fast-paced, collaborative, promoting from within, and a group of motivated and driven individuals looking to advance their career. We’ve placed many people at this organization and they all love it!
The Senior Financial Reporting Analyst will have a blend of responsibilities including partnering with different Finance teams to prepare financial statements and other SEC disclosures, and project and process and improvement work. If you have a passion for financial statement reporting (SEC experience preferred but not required), enjoy process improvement work, and have a willingness to learn and grow, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please apply here or reach out to Erin Heer at email@example.com if you are interested.
- Prepare SEC financial statement reports (10K/Q/Proxy) on a quarterly and annual basis, in addition to Investor Relations materials
- Partner with Finance teams to enhance current process and accuracy of financial and non-financial information
- Assist in maintaining and tracking accounting policies and significant accounting transactions
- Fulfill external audit requests
- Be a proactive business partner to other departments within the organization by providing accurate and consistent reporting
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as they arise
- Willingness to learn and grow and lead process improvement work
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and a minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Understanding of Financial Reporting and GAAP accounting
- Previous public company Financial Reporting experience as either an auditor or an employee of a publicly traded company preferred
- CPA (active or inactive) preferred
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.