Senior HR Business Partner
If you are a passionate and strategic HR leader looking to make a big impact on a well respected company here in town, I would like to speak with you!! My client is looking to add a Senior level HR Business Partner who can collaborate with senior leadership by giving them the tools they need to help align their people/organizations with the changing needs of their business. This role will serve as the key voice of HR to the business, and will work closely with all HR functions to provide the support needed to help the business achieve its strategic goals. If you are a strategic leader with a proven track record of supporting and influencing business executives, please apply online today or get in touch with Lindsay Dubbeldee directly @ LDubbeldee@skywatersearch.com.
- Partner with senior business leaders to translate strategy and objectives into the talent and people strategy necessary to deliver business results.
- Provide consultation to senior leaders, lead, and provide expertise in the following areas: succession and workforce planning, career planning, performance management, data analysis, total rewards, employee relations, employee engagement, and learning and development.
- Lead organizational change and provide organization design consultation on large-scale, complex business unit reorganizations.
- Use talent data strategically to advance business strategy and priorities. Distinguish trends in qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational effectiveness.
- Own an annual program or initiative from needs identification to implementation in close partnership with the HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) including Learning & Development, Workforce Effectiveness, Employee Relations, Recruiting, HR Operations, Payroll, Benefits and Compensation.
- Partner with Employee Relations on highly complex, high-impact employee relations issues.
- Provide thought leadership on HR and talent-related strategies, initiatives, programs, and policies, in partnership with HR leaders.
- Understand the latest trends in Human Resources overall and the HR Business Partnering discipline to continually advance your knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Lead by example to build and champion an inclusive and diverse culture aligned to the company vision, mission & values.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field or equivalent relevant work experience. Master's degree preferred.
- SPHR, PHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of senior-level HR business partner or generalist experience preferred.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills with ability to form relationships and influence leaders.
- Experience objectively mentoring employees and leaders through difficult issues.
- Ability to craft compelling narratives for change through analytics and insights.
- Ability to synthesize complex situations into digestible, actionable formats for leaders.
- Team-focused, consensus builder who champions a reciprocal environment.
- Sound knowledge of federal, state and local laws and statutes for employment.
- Workday system experience preferred.
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.