Senior HR Business Partner
SkyWater Search is partnering with a Twin Cities-based, mid-market organization that has been around for over 25 years and brings innovative solutions & services to their industry. The company has been recognized both locally and nationally as a top employer and for their innovative business model. With year-over-year double digit growth, our long-time client continues to invest in growing their People function.
We have been retained to find a Strategic Talent Partner that will work directly with business leaders to develop and implement strategic people initiatives that support the organization’s long-term goals and objectives, with a focus on scalability.
To be a fit, we are looking for an “a-typical” strategic HR Business Partner that has a proven track record of challenging the status quo. Candidates must have the ability to work seamlessly in a decentralized organizational mode, including being comfortable with ambiguity in a fast paced/high growth-environment. Candidates should be creative yet practical in their approach and enjoy partnering with leadership teams to deeply understand the business and develop people strategies that move the organization forward.
This company offers a competitive salary + bonus, benefits package, and has been and will continue to offer a hybrid working environment. Travel will be required, approximately 20% nationwide.
- Develop and implement people strategies that align with the organization’s culture, values, and business goals, while also ensuring that these strategies can be simplified and scaled as the organization grows.
- Collaborate with business leaders and colleagues to identify talent gaps and develop talent management strategies that address these gaps, while also considering the organization’s scalability needs.
- Provide guidance and coaching to leaders on employee relations issues, including performance management, disciplinary actions, and conflict resolution, with a focus on developing scalable processes and practices.
- Partner with the people team to develop and deliver training and development programs that support the organization’s talent development goals.
- Leverage data to identify trends and make recommendations for improvement in people processes and practices, with a focus on developing scalable solutions.
- Partner to implement simple change management practices across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, a related field or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of experience working in a strategic HRBP capacity or similar talent role.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to incorporate talent strategies and initiatives into company or business goals and objectives.
- Ability to motivate, influence and optimize working relationships with senior leadership and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator, with the ability to build trusting relationships, manage stakeholder expectations and influence colleagues across all levels of the company.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to incorporate talent strategies and initiatives into company or business goals and objectives with a focus on simplicity.
- Strong change management and project management skills.
- Proven ability to translate data, metrics, research, and trends into strategy and improvement opportunities.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.