Senior Manager, Compensation & Benefits
SkyWater Search is partnering with a locally-owned, reputable and profitable 650-person business they look to expand their HR group with a newly created Senior Manager, Total Rewards position. This position has been created to ensure consistent, strategic and competitive compensation practices across the organization to meet the ever-changing needs of the employees.
- Create, implement and manage compensation strategy and guidelines throughout the organization
- Conduct job analysis to determine appropriate compensation level according to compensation guidelines and philosophy
- Analyze organizational pay practices and make recommendations for salary changes to ensure equity
- Administer the company's benefits program
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 8 years of human resources experience with an emphasis on HR systems and process, operations, and policy administration, preferably in an HR and/or shared services setting
- At least 5 years of experience in Compensation/Total Rewards related functions
- Broad HR knowledge and demonstrated ability to translate it into process improvements
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.