Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
SkyWater is currently partnering with a dynamic software company located in the heart of downtown that is looking to add a senior manager of financial planning & analysis to their team (newly created role!). This company has over 74 quarters of consecutive growth and an attractive company culture – fast-paced, promoting from within, and a group of motivated and driven individuals looking to advance their career. This person will collaborate with teams across the organization and be viewed as a true business partner. Additionally, with a team of five direct reports, this person will contribute to the development of their entire team and be able to cultivate their own leadership skills. If you’re looking for a role with a high level of exposure to a growing, successful business, this position could be an exciting opportunity for you!
- Oversee the financial planning and analysis of the organization
- Partner with management to provide valuable insight into the business
- Prepare a monthly reporting package that will include financial statements, KPI reporting, analysis of business trends, and actual vs. budget variances
- Manage a team of five finance professionals who are responsible for corporate financial objectives
- Professionally develop the team of five finance professionals with strong coaching and mentoring
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 8+ years of progressive finance experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- 4+ years of experience leading people with a successful track record of developing strong teams
- Strong background in modeling, budgeting and forecasting
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively with individuals at all levels within the organization
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.