Senior Manager of Finance
Skywater is exclusively partnering with a highly polished and strategic organization looking for a Senior Manager of FP&A. This organization is mission-driven where they provide an integral part of saving lives. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role and want to be a part of something special, this could be a great opportunity for you! This role is currenlty 100% remote but will be hybrid for long-term in the future.
The Senior Manager of FP&A is responsible for leading a team of Analysts within FP&A. Leadership responsibilities include working with the Director of FP&A to evolve the FP&A capabilities and deliver upon Finance roadmap. This includes setting a clear vision for the team, evaluating and evolving existing processes and analysis capabilities, coaching and development of Analysts, and ensuring execution of key deliverables. In addition, this role and team will partner closely with operational teams to understand financial impacts of operating metrics and business strategies, including business case development to influence decision making.
- Leadership – a People Manager at least 2 years direct people leadership and 9+ years in FP&A
- Finance process expertise – will manage close, forecast, budget processes for FP&A as well as headcount governance and process improvement with our Project Management office
- Strong Business case development & cost-benefit analysis to support our Strategic Investments in partnership with our Project Management office
- Executive-level communication – both written & verbal and experience creating executive-level financial materials for internal leadership and external Board & Audit/Finance Committee
- Ability to develop timelines and expectations: propose and execute improvements to processes and lead team through implementing them
- Consolidation experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or other related financial field. MBA or CPA preferred.
- Nine or more years’ progressively responsible experience in financial planning and analysis, including revenue and expense budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years of direct leadership
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.