Senior Manager – Technical Accounting
SkyWater is working with a progressive Fortune 500 manufacturing company in the Chicagoland area that offers a laid back, yet professional culture with highly motivated and sharp talent that invests in their people and moves their high performers around the organization in various roles of responsibility. If you enjoy making process improvements and being involved in the strategy side of the business you'll enjoy the cross functional nature of this role.
- Manager the technical accounting function and work closely with leaders across corporate development, operations, finance, sales and treasury
- Work with world-class talent who help each other out and don't feel any work is "beneath" them
- Work on companies most complex issues involving transactions, revenue recognition, VIE's and largest supplier contracts
- Supervise team and help make hiring recommendations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- CPA or MBA highly preferred
- 7-10+ years of experience
- Big 4 highly preferred but not required
- Experience with manufacturing, preferably on a global scale
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.