Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Our client is a growing, family owned Medical Device Company looking to add a Manufacturing Engineer III. The sky is the limit. Engineers have worked their way up from contributor level to management positions or changed departments completely. Engineering functions interface with many areas of the company so you will get exposure to all parts of the business to learn and grow in your career.
- Participate in developing new products and processes with focus on design for manufacturability.
- Drive process improvements in yield, quality, and cost, using Six Sigma DMAIC, DOE’s, and lean principles.
- Support products on floor by troubleshooting daily issues.
- Provide manufacturing support during confirmation, validation, and post-production builds
- Work collaboratively in group and outside of group with quality, operations and development.
- BS in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of engineering experience required.
- This is on the metals side of business; machining, tool and die, stamping/forming background is a plus.
- Medical device experience preferred
Apply below or send resume directly to email@example.com!
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.