Senior Paralegal – Corporate Securities and Stock Administration (Hybrid)
SkyWater Search is partnering with a $4.5B global manufacturing company headquartered in the Twin Cities. This client is a public company and is looking to add an experienced Senior Paralegal to its Corporate Secretary Legal Team.
An ideal candidate has several years of experience with officer and board equity transactions, securities filings and regulations, NYSE compliance, corporate governance, and stock administration. A strong candidate enjoys being a subject matter expert in this area and a valuable, key member to a public company’s legal team.
This is a hybrid role (3 days in office) based in the Twin Cities. There are 3 weeks of vacation, 1 week sick leave, 10 paid holidays, and 20 hours of paid volunteer hours. Best of all, there are SUMMER FRIDAYS!
If you’re interested in learning more, please apply or reach out to Kelsey Quarberg directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Manage all aspects of executive officer and director equity transactions, including stock issuances and tracking stock ownership;
- Main contact with stock plan administrator and stock transfer agent;
- Preparing and filing Section 16 Forms, Forms 144, and Form 8-K;
- Coordinate with financial advisors, HR, and outside counsel;
- NYSE reporting, including annual certifications and reports;
- Board, Board Committee, and Shareholder meeting preparation and execution;
- Maintain minute books and minutes drafting;
- Board of Directors communications and compensation management; and
- Monitor common stock Treasury balance.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.