Senior Payable Accountant
Great company looking to add a Senior Payables Accountant to their team. The company is roughly $170M in annual revenue with 16 offices across the country. Their focus is in transportation – helping customers and businesses relocate, whether it is locally, long-distance, or overseas. This is a newly created role with A LOT of potential to grow!
Responsibilities for the position include, but are not limited to:
- Perform daily tasks necessary to import, review and post transactions within the ERP;
- Analyze and reconcile vendor statements and accounts, identifying root causes for reconciling items, and propose actions to avoid recurrences;
- Assist with preparation of financial reports and other special requests using accounting software and spreadsheets, primarily including internal periodic reports as well as occasional governmental reports and returns;
- Ensure accuracy of payments and send out checks, ACH debits, wire checks;
- Handling questions as they arise and providing timely responses to both external vendors and internal customers;
- Provide assistance/backfill duties for accounting team members as needed;
- Electronic document management;
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Review vendor statements, promptly researching discrepancies and ensuring that corrective actions are taken as needed;
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.