Senior Pricing Analyst
SkyWater is excited to be partnering with a leading food distributor in Minneapolis to add a driven and motivated Senior Pricing Analyst to their team! This is truly an exciting time to join this company as the company 1) recently moved headquarters from Chicago to Minneapolis and are therefore building out their entire Finance team from scratch and 2) is looking to grow from $700M to $2B over the next five years through organic growth and acquisitions. Therefore, there is a ton of opportunity to grow and help shape the organization and the organization’s culture!
The ideal candidate is passionate, hard-working and motivated – someone who truly loves financial pricing and can hit the ground running on day one.
If you’re looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity to grow your pricing skills and drive the future of an organization, this position could be an exciting opportunity for you!
- Collaborate with Sales/ Marketing teams to develop pricing recommendations for both new and existing products and customers
- Assist in compiling and analyzing reports to understand customer profitability and business segmentation
- Partner with Finance, Sales and Supply Chain teams to report strategic objectives and related financial impacts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other business related degree
- 2+ years of progressive pricing experience, preferably in the food or CPG industry
- Comfortable presenting to senior leadership
- Prior experience developing pricing models
- Hard-working, motivated and passionate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.