Senior Product Engineer- Hybrid
The senior product engineer develops designs for new product introductions (NPI), redesigns products for cost improvements, develops new materials and techniques for electromechanical product design and assembly and performs validation testing. The senior product engineer will manage projects and interact directly with our customers and suppliers.
- Efficiently and effectively work with international team of Product Engineers to develop products and solve problems.
- Manage major projects or several projects of moderate scope.
- Assign tasks to and directs designers, technicians, and other personnel during projects.
- Develop electromechanical interactive designs through research, analysis, and previous lessons learned.
- Create 2D and 3D designs and drawings to define the complete assembly and component parts.
- Assist in prototype builds and testing.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of product design experience with electrical motors or power/electrical transmission
- Knowledge and experience in low power, analog signal and high-speed digital signal transmission techniques and designs.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.