Senior Sales Executive – DevOps
Our client is a well respected IT consulting and DevOps company that specialize in IT services, cloud, and digital transformation. They are an A player in this space and continue to gain market share. They have a huge presence in the Midwest with their account base made up of midmarket to large enterprise accounts. They are headquartered in Minnesota, but this role will have the ability to work remotely. They will also have an internal sales and technical support team, and will partner closely with account executives to secure revenue. This individual will be the subject matter expert and consultant in closing deals at the c-suite level with their clients. This person will also be given the opportunity to grow and lead a team in the near future as the company grows the business.
They offer a highly competitive base salary, plus commissions, and benefits.
- Lead IT services efforts for the business
- Partner with internal Account Executives to drive business
- Work closely with the leadership team
- Subject matter expert
- Tactical and strategic
- Generate revenue within current accounts and new accounts
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of experience selling software services
- Knowledge of DevOps, Cloud, IT services and SaaS
- Selling experience as a channel partner to a SaaS vendor would be preferred
- Startup experience is a plus
- Ability to close business and secure contracts for enterprise and midmarket clients
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.