Senior Software Engineer
- Looking for someone with at several years of experience minimum implementing complete interactive web applications, full stack development experience
- In this position you would be working with ASP.NET, .NET CORE, MVC 5, Angular 1.x –> Angular 7, Service Bus, TFS –> GIT, and SQL
- Experience working in agile environment
- Competitive base salary, casual dress code, strong work/life balance with good culture, PTO, and paid holidays
- In addition to competitive compensation and solid PTO they also offer: medical/dental/vision, 401K match, basic Life insurance, and short-term/long term disability Not only do they hire great Architects/Engineers they also have a great group of technical Managers so you can rest assured that you will be able to be mentored and grow professionally. If interested please reach out for more details. ***Please note this is a full time / permanent position and they're unable to provide sponsorship of any kind at this time***
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.