Senior Software Engineer
Our high growth client is looking to bring on a couple Senior Software Engineers to further strengthen the technical depth + capabilities of their mid-size team. This hire will be seen as a leader and someone who can help move the needle as they continue to improve and scale while utilizing Azure. This client has been in business for several years and have been voted a best places to work while also earning a number of awards in their space. In addition to having a modern tech stack they offer a number of other perks including:
•4 weeks PTO
•100% company paid medical for their employees
• Companywide 5% bonus incentive
•Monthly reimbursement for parking / metro transit
- Full-time, direct-hire position **This client does not offer sponsorship**
- Several years of professionals experience working with : ASP.NET MVC, C#, .NET, Entity Framework, and more recently .NET Core
- Strong Azure knowledge (Azure DevOps, Azure PaaS, Service Bus) and automated CI/CD environments
- Solid communication skills and capability to drive overall code quality and reliability
- Deep Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and best practices
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.