Senior Staff Accountant
Want to take your accounting skills to a non-profit and work in the music industry?
We are working with a prominent non-profit in the heart of the city to help them land their next Senior Staff Accountant. The role is perfect for someone looking to immerse themselves in the music industry in a low-stress, excellent work-life balance environment. You’ll report to the Executive Director and have one part-time direct report helping with the transactional work.
• College degree in finance, business, or accounting is preferred
• Experience with business finance and/or accounting in a not-for-profit organization is a plus (3+ years)
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Experience with accounting/financial reporting and analysis
• Strong attention to detail
• Interest in the arts/music and enthusiasm for working with youth and families
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.