Senior Structural Lead
We have an exciting opportunity for a Structural Practice Area Leader in our Minneapolis, MN office. This individual will have strong communication skills and be looking for an opportunity to manage a high-performing staff and projects. A successful candidate will be able to work directly with clients, lead project design teams, and work to mentor and advance the abilities of our staff. We provide an excellent reputation and strong staff to support your efforts
- Master’s degree in Structural Engineering(or related field).
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the structural design
- PE license in MN required.
- Experience with business development activities such as marketing, proposals and client development.
- Good communication skills and a proven track record in successfully interacting with clients and internal team members is necessary.
- Experience in leading and mentoring staff for career development and advancement.
- Having an SE license
- Knowledge of Revit
- Structural design of commercial buildings
- Involvement in a professional society
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.