Senior Tax Accountant
SkyWater is thrilled to be partnering with a global private investment firm to add a high-performing Senior Tax Associate to their team. This company values their employees above all else, which is evident through their 100% employee-covered health insurance and their forced PTO policy (you read that correctly – they FORCE their employees to take time off so they can recharge and unwind!)
This company targets hungry individuals who want to grow. Self-starters who dive in and ask questions. Athletes. They grew 25% during COVID so there’s a lot going on and a ton of opportunity!
My ideal candidate is 5+ years into their career, with a solid tax compliance background and a huge drive!
If you’re interested in hearing more, please reach out – CRabon@skywatersearch.com | 952.767.9025
- Manage preparation and/ or gathering of information needed by various third-party service providers regarding compliance deliverables for all tax filing requirements
- Collaborate with Fund Accounting, Investor Relations, Middle Office, Administrators and Asset Managers to gather necessary information used in preparation of tax filings
- Review workpapers, K-1’s, information reporting and returns prepared by various third-party service providers
- Assist with quarterly estimates
- Respond to notices
- Other ad hoc projects, as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 5+ years of progressing accounting experience
- Financial services experience a plus
- Public accounting and/ or CPA preferred
- MBT a plus!
- Self-starter; Hungry; Curious
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.