Senior Treasury Analyst
$400M PE backed company located in the West Suburbs of Chicago looking for the type of individual who has the eagerness to learn with a problem-solving mentality. They have a fast-paced environment, acquiring 10-15 companies monthly and looking for someone with passion to come in and set up, build, and improve processes. As a strategic partner to the CFO and reporting directly to the Treasurer, the opportunities to grow are endless.
- Manage, maintain, and enhance daily cash management and fraud prevention services.
- Wire/ACH template maintenance, processing and settlement of Treasury payments including debt interest payments, intercompany payments, etc.
- Troubleshoot bank account and Treasury transaction related issues.
- Maintain bank account documentation.
- Maintain user access on banking platform(s) and perform quarterly audit of users.
- Analyze bank fees, find trends, and recommend changes internally to reduce fees.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures, including identifying and implementing improvements to mitigate risk and streamline processes as well as ensuring procedures are updated on a timely basis.
- Perform monthly debt reconciliation i.e., interest accruals, interest payment dates, outstanding balances, etc.
- Assist with monitoring and managing of daily cash position by predicting cash requirements through analysis of budgetary needs and financial reports.
- Assist with driving automation and increasing efficiency.
- Serve as a back-up for A/P invoice approvals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or equivalent field.
- 2+ years’ experience working in the treasury/cash management field.
- Demonstrate verbal and written communications, problem-solving and math skills, and keyboard skills.
- Working knowledge of daily cash management practices and theories.
- Working knowledge of accounting practices and theories.
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and email platforms like Microsoft/Office 365,
- Google Workspace.
- Experience working and comfortable operating in a fast-paced organization, with an M&A-driven growth strategy, where system consolidation, acquisition integration and speed to market are key success factors.
- Good organization, time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent reasoning, analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- CTP certification is a plus.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.