Senior Treasury Analyst
High exposure Senior Treasury Analyst, reporting directly to the CFO and Controller at a quickly growing manufacturing company. They have over doubled in revenue, size, and headcount over the past couple years and only expect even more growth on the horizon. They work on a hybrid schedule, needing someone to be in the Duluth office 3 days a week. Open to people with either treasury or FP&A background.
- Support the CFO and management team in maintaining and enhancing a tight control environment
- Maintaining domestic as well as international treasury operations such as 90-day rolling cash forecasting, daily cash positioning & management, settlements/confirmations, in-house banking & intercompany netting, bank account management, debt repayments, etc. to achieve strategic corporate metrics
- Leveraging knowledge of technology & systems (such as Power BI, etc) to automate and improve current processes
- Maintaining bank accounts documentation and signatories as needed
- Partnering with both financial and business functions to provide proactive recommendations in such areas as lease vs. buy analysis, supply chain finance, free cash flow forecasting, M&A, and corporate strategy.
- Analyze strategies tied to Cirrus’s access to financial liquidity, capital markets, and banking relationships; prepare any material needed to model, execute, and report on transactions. Utilize information to provide analysis and advice on optimal capital structure, cost of capital, capital deployment, and financial covenant structure and compliance
- Support the management of the Company’s corporate banking and rating agency relationships; prepare any material required to support these relationships
- Ensure compliance with debt agreements and covenants
- Provide support related to financial risk management matters such as hedging of both commodities and currencies
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Three years of treasury or FP&A experience in a private, public, government, or military environment
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.