Senior UX Designer
We are working with a MN based fitness and wellness company that owns several popular franchise brands around the world – they have combined their in-person experience with an evolving digital experience that helps members pursue their health goals. They are consistently voted one of the top places to work in MN and we have placed about 20 people there in the last 10 years. They are continuing to grow and are seeking a Senior UX Designer to join their Digital Product and Design Team.
As the Senior UX Designer, you will work closely with product managers to shape the global experience for their brands, from the early stages of conceptualization to the final release. You will be responsible for creating exceptional user experiences by conducting user research, creating personas and scenarios, conducting usability testing, and driving the team’s design process forward.
We’re looking for someone with 5+ years of mobile and/or web design experience, a passion for design and fitness, and a proven track record of designing exceptional products. You should have expertise in Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, and other design tools, as well as experience building and modifying HTML and CSS. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic about the design process and passionate about helping people pursue their health goals.
You’ll be able to work on a flexible schedule and go in-office 1-2X/week. This company offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
- Mobile and Web User Interface Design – from start to the final product
- Development and curation of user personas and user journey maps
- Execute a redesign of the website and update of the brand experience
- Create new/improve current in-gym and mobile blended experiences for fitness members and coaches
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of mobile and/or web design experience
- Expertise in Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, and other design tools, as well as experience building and modifying HTML and CSS
- Experience documenting interaction details, visual design specifications, building design systems and QA of the implemented product
- Candidates local to MN only
- Cannot require sponsorship
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.