The Service Technician will provide on-site maintenance and troubleshooting of hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical systems as well as technical customer service for customers. This is an on-site role that will require company travel up to 40%-50% (between Mon-Fri) to customer sites. Every day will bring new problems and challenges to solve and training will be provided on site with senior technicians and management.
- Test, Troubleshoot, and Repair mechanical and electrical equipment both in-house and at customer sites to ensure product performance
- Use testing and diagnostic equipment to effectively diagnose potential failures
- Troubleshoot problems, both in-person and over the phone, to make customers happy
- Interpret customer and manufacturer specifications, blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams
- Provide top notch customer service and support by answering questions and educating customers and determining the best possible outcome
- Educate and inform customers on company products
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to weld (stick & wire preferred)
- Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to troubleshoot mechanical OR electrical OR hydraulic equipment
- Associate's Degree in a related field is a nice to have, but not required
- Experience around farm equipment or working on cars, that is a major plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% (no weekends, all Mon-Fri)
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.